Today I will share an amazing weight loss dinner recipe with all of you which is excellent for your weight loss. You will be surprised with the results. When we are on a diet or on a weight management, we get many options for breakfast and lunch but when it comes to dinner we have very limited options because, after dark, not all food items will have the good effect on your health. So here I am with a recipe which has all the beneficial ingredients and loaded with vitamins and minerals. I often get a lot of comments that while doing dieting people lose the charm and glow from their skin so this recipe will also help you with this problem and you will lose your weight in a healthy way and with a glowing skin.
Benefits Of This Dinner Recipe:
- It is a very low-calorie recipe
- It is a very high protein recipe
- It is also very effective for thyroid and diabetic patients
- This recipe will keep you full for a long time
- This recipe will leave you with a glowing skin
- 2 TBSP Arhar Dal (Pigeon Peas)
- One and a half TSP Red lentil (masoor dal)
- 3 TBSP Green gram (moong dal)
- 1 medium size potato
- 1 Small Bowl soya chunks
- 2 large size deseeded tomato
- 5-6 garlic cloves& 1-inch ginger
- 2 medium size onion
- 1 TBSP fresh roughly chopped curry leaves or 1 TSP curry leaves
powder & 2-3 TBSP finely chopped coriander leaves
- 5-6 cinnamon stick or half TSP cinnamon powder
- 1 TSP cumin seeds powder/ coriander powder
- One and a half TSP sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- half TSP Turmeric & pinch on Asafoetida (hing)
- 1-Liter water to cook
Important: Please note that if a male person is having this dinner kindly skip soya chunks because it may affect their fertility and people who are suffering from thyroid are having this dinner recipe kindly skip soya chunks from the recipe as it is not advisable for them also.
Method: Take a pressure cooker and put all the ingredients in it and close the lid and put it on a gas on a high flame when cooker starts getting pressure put the flame on low and cook it on low flame for 15-20 minutes and then put the flame on high and give it 3-4 vessel and then turn off the flame and serve it in hot. To see the entire process in detail you can watch my video CLICK HERE.